Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

The air conditioner stops working when the gh Low indicator

Customer Question

The air conditioner stops working when the High Low indicator drops to L. A mechanic suggested draining out the H side and refilling with R34 with stop leak and letting it run thru the system.
JA: What part of the car is the leak coming from? What color is the fluid?
Customer: Don't know
JA: What is the model/year of your Saab?
Customer: 93 SE
JA: What year is your Saab?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just bought the refrigerant
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I was told the hoses are leaking and they would have to be remade because parts or hoses for that car are not available
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I' m Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I' m reviewing your question now, and I will be post back with your reply ASAP

I would not suggest putting stop leak , it will do more harm than good

THE PARTS FOR YOUR CAR ARE AVAILABLE I SEND YOU THE LINK OF THE WEBSITE WITH THE PAGE OPEN TO YOUR CAR THAT THE A/C LINES LISTED

THE WEBSITE IS THAT HAS ALL YOUR SAAB EEUROPARTS.COM

http://www.eeuroparts.com/Cars/SAAB/1877/2002-9-3-SE-2-0L-4-Cyl-16-Valve-HOT/1000/A-C-Heating/

Hope I was helpful to you , Please let me know if you need anything else on it

A Positive Rating is Much Appreciated

This Post Will Stay Open For You to Come Back and ask me any Follow up Questions you may have on this issue Even after you Rate Me.

Thank You
Chad Farhat ( aka -Customer)