Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

2001 Saab 93, 2.0L turbo. 48lbs pressure @fuel rail and has

Customer Question

2001 Saab 93, 2.0L turbo. 48lbs pressure @fuel rail and has spark. Replaced crank sensor (said out of limits) still won't start?
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure you have proper fuel pressure as well as spark then the next thing to check and see if you have is injector pulse. You can do this with a standard 12 volt test light by placing the test end on the power wire at the injector and the ground end on the other wire and then crank the engine over. If you have pulse, the light should flash. If that checks okay, then the next step would be to run a compression test. Post back with your results and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What should the fuel pressure be able at the rail? Mine is 48lbs.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

The pressure should be right at 43 to 45 PSI . With 48 PSI your should be okay.