Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience on all models of Saabs!

I lost you.key wont turn car on JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I lost you.key wont turn car on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saab. The Saab Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: car would not charge,bought new battery,now the ignition key wont turn the car on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: cant start car to take to fix it
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Saab Mechanic should be aware of about your Saab?
Customer: little things go wrong
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** can set up a phone call if you like?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
all I was suppose to pay is 5 dollars,if that wont work please give me back my money and do not charge me more
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want a free trial. what can u do for me with the 5 dollars
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if you cant help cancel my order
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am waiting,have to leave soon, operator please
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 months ago.
5 dollars is just a deposit, you priced the question at 31 dollars, 5 dollars will notl pay for my time, I will open the question back up and see if another expert is willing to do this for 5 dollars,Hang tight,Tim