sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 1998 drop top se900 the anit thief system is not working

Customer Question

I have a 1998 drop top se900 the anit thief system is not working I will pay specialist n my area to come out in fix it my #5615121934 my name is ***** ***** you
Category: Saab
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Most shops would require that the vehicle be towed to them but in some cases depending on location they may be able to send someone to where the vehicle is at. For a security related issue you're most likely gonig to need someone from a former Saab or GM dealer that dealt in Saab. A dealer level scan tool will likely be needed for diagnosis and repair.What are the actual symptoms you're having?