peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab*****: ok, here goes. i have pristine 2009 95 4 door

Customer Question

ok, here goes. i have pristine 2009 95 4 door sedan with only 36,000 miles. i have decided to improve it to 300hp to 330hp. i live in the cleveland oh. area but i don't know who has the expertise for this. my saab mechanic, tom, great guy doesn;t want the job. i'm talking to huters performance, a nascar shop here with a legendary reputation. they could do this if they had more knowledge. can you help me find performance guys need?
thanks,
tony macaione
reminderville,oh.
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. You can usually have the engine computer software upgraded at a performance shop as well as a cold air intake installed.They can also sometimes upgrade the fuel injectors for more fuel and in some cases update the cam shaft for more performance.You will have to locate and speak to a repair/modify facility that can order in the parts needed for this model here.I would see if you can locate another facility in your area that can do these upgrades or some of the upgrades to give you more performance.If this is not an option for you let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete