Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience on all models of Saabs!

2007 9-3 started then stopped, now it won't start accessories

Customer Question

2007 9-3 started then stopped, now it won't start accessories like when in on position do not come on?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saab. The Saab Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok well I started the car it ran for like a minute then died, I ddm
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes would like too.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked some of the relays. I noticed when in on position acc doesn't come on. Battery is good tried to jump it. That didn't work.
JA: Is there anything else the Saab Mechanic should be aware of about your Saab?
Customer: Usually in ignition in on position lights come on and starts system checks but that doesn't ;happen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Tom replied 5 months ago.
This is usually an issue with the ignition switch are there any warning messages on the display?