Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Saab 9-3 Aero convertible: I have a 2004 saab 9-3 aero convertible.

Customer Question

I have a 2004 saab 9-3 aero convertible. After my car was retired from damage to front bumper and spoiler, mechanics never installed new ambient air temp sensor. Now I have no temperature reading in cabin and seems to be affecting use of my convertible top. When you try to put top down message says "YOU MAY DAMAGE SOFT TOP IN COLD TEMPERATURES ". It is 80 degrees outside.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with making sure the sensor is missing and if so reinstall it and then check the signal to it. See the steps to do so in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.