Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.

Saab 9-3 lineal: I have 2003 saab 9-3 linear 2.0t. Im

Customer Question

I have 2003 saab 9-3 linear 2.0t. Im in Canada and the car is local in Vancouver BC. I have several codes coming on. Sometimes I can drive half a day without them, sometimes they pop up in several seconds after or right with cold start.
The codes are p0245 (or p0246), p0201, p0202, p0203, p0204. All codes are always come on all together. Never one by one. Always check engine light comes on with the codes.
When driving without codes all looks fine, great acceleration with turbo gauge going to the very edge of red zone. When codes comes on turbo gauge never goes more than the very center of turbo scale and acceleration is noticebly worse.
Moreover sometimes acceleration is good (to the red zone) even WITH the codes. Battery negative disconnection for several minutes always help to reset the codes and drive without them for a while.
Checked all ground connections, replaced wastegate solenoid, injectors resistance is within range.
Found one bended pin on the right connector (came in neighbors pin hole) so they come together pin 24 and pin 25 into 25th hole. Its on the drivers side connector of trionic 8.
Please help me. Id really appreciate quick response. Thanks a lot!
Category: Saab
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer Constantin. I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. Ok on your issue the ecu needs to be replaced. the soldier joints and the injector drivers are problematic with the t8 ecu . this has to be done at the saab dealer because the ecu needs to be programmed to the car . anything else?if not.....I try to be online 365 days a year.I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.ThanksWolfgang
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 5 months ago.
Constantin, I'm just checking in to give you a reminder about my service and help to you .The feedback rating was not done yet and you have been already been charged for your question. This feedback is very important!! Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent. Thanks for your time and thanks for using Just Answer to assist in your issue.Wolfgang