Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Saab Aero 5 door automatic: Saab 1994 Aero 4 cyl just stopped

Customer Question

Saab 1994 Aero 4 cyl just stopped dead after starting and moving about 15 feet. Will not restart. Towed it home and checked for fuel pressure at fuel manifold whle crankng. Had fuel squirting out. No Saab tools or pressure gauge available. Starter good. Fuses I can see are ok. Any ideas on where to start? Thanks. Its been a great car and wellma taned. No timng chain noises.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are sure you have good fuel pressure then the next things you need to check is see if you have good spark to the spark plugs as well as injector pulse and proper compression. If you can check these things for me and post back with which you are lacking, I will help you get this figured out and resolved.