peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Convertible top. Screw in front center come off, and green

Customer Question

Convertible top. Screw in front center come off, and green fluid poured out. Need new screw and to know how to fix the hydronic fluid problem. Could a seal have broken? Or a hose? Or what? Can I fix it myself? Also front seat moves after I turn car off. Get back in and the seat is all the way forward or back. Finally, the left door lock sometimes has to be pulled up. It seems to lock itself while I'm driving. Unlock button doesn't resolve the problem.
Thank you!
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out using a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.Once this has been done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair any issues here that are found with the codes being read out.If you can take a picture of the screw and leak area I can see what I can find on this here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry Pete, but I've already had the scan done, and some of the problems were fixed, and some weren't...I'm going to take it to a local mechanic for the roof issue, as I already did the research.I appreciate your response, but it isn't helpful at this point.Have an amazing day!
O.k.,if there is anything else I can help with here let me know.I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself in order to try and help in any way I could. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You bet. No worries!
Thanks Pete