camerontech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech

Saab 900SE: If I put my 900se on jack stands and put the trans

Customer Question

If I put my 900se on jack stands and put the trans in Drive, will/ should both front wheels turn and will they turn at the same speed ? I don't know if I have a trans problem. My driver's side front wheel turns but the passenger side doesn't ( unless I spin it and it starts turning and will stop after a while.
Category: Saab
Expert:  camerontech replied 6 months ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech.this is a normal operation of the transmission, and most vehicles will do this.the trans will always apply most of its power to one wheel and will switch that wheel is restricted . It does this because one wheel will always turn faster when turning corners.This is normal and I would not be concerned about it
please take a moment to rate me, as it is imprtant for my page!thankscam