Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I can put key in the ignition but it would not turn JA: The

Customer Question

I can put key in the ignition but it would not turn
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Lights work, radio, trunk. Un lock and lock features work sometime by manually pressing on the door. But the remote control does nothing to lock or unlock
JA: Anything else I can tell the Saab Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Waste a soda around the ignition
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you I need to know what year and model your Saab is. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.