sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2007 saab 93 no high beams eig JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

2007 saab 93 no high beams eig
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: 2007 Saab 93 no high beams for both lights, bulbs and fuses good.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Saab Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The blue high beam indicator light comes on in the dash board, but the lights themselves do not .
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2007 Saab 93 has no high beam lights on either side. Checked the bulbs and fuses, both are ok. The blue high beam indicator light comes on in the dash board The low beams work fine.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the indicator on the instrument cluster comes on then the switch input is being seen and the problem has to be the bulbs, no output to them, or an open high beam circuit on both sides.Did both sides stop working at exactly the same time?How were the bulbs checked?Do you have the standard halogen lights?