Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I am trying to get a lock code radio and find out how to put

Customer Question

I am trying to get a lock code for my radio and find out how to put it in.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Had to replace my radio and bought one on EBAY. Now I find out that I need an unlock code, so I am trying to find out how to get one and how to put it in
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: well I put it in and it said it was locked so I started searching the internet and you were the first one up
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Serial Number YS327813072755
JA: Is there anything else the Saab Mechanic should be aware of about your Saab?
Customer: PU Number 2134B Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to get the code your needing you are going to need to contact your Saab dealer along with proof of ownership and they should be able to provide you with this code. Unfortunately this is not something we can do from here and rather then leave you waiting another 12 hours I thought I should let you know this. I am sorry we do not have access to it here.