sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I bought a Saab 900 c turbo in Florida, when the Shipper

Customer Question

I bought a Saab 900 c turbo in Florida, when the Shipper picked it up it started right up and he loaded it, when he got here in Ct. the Battery was dead so we rolled it off. the next morning I put the charger on and right away the alarm went off, I cant get it to stop unless I take the wires off but now I cant get the car to turn over,the battery is now holding a full charge but the car wont turn over, must everything else works, my son is comming over Sunday to help, I'm limmited in what I can do like check the starter because I have 2 fractures in my back and I can't get under the car, any sugestions as to what the problem may be I can work on top without much trubull,thanks Rich
Category: Saab
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

AFter the battery is charged or reconnected you would need to disarm the alarm by pressing the unlock button on the key fob or unlocking doors manually with the key. You could have a failed disarm switch in the driver's door so you may need to try the passenger door and/or trunk.

Have you attempted to disarm it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats the first thing I did, maybe the battery wasn't charged enough then I'll try it again

Ok.