Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience on all models of Saabs!
22700663

My 2001 saab 93 se 2.0 turbo makes a flutter noise when i

Customer Question

My 2001 saab 93 se 2.0 turbo makes a flutter noise when i let off the gas while moving
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saab. The Saab Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car has 218,000 miles. I put a newly rebuilt turbo on it, timing chain kit,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no but i want to know where the fluttering noice is.
JA: OK! The Saab Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Saab Mechanic should know about your Saab?
Customer: I keep the car in almost perfect shape, change oil every 3000 to 3500 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saab Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Was an updated bypass valve installed in it?