Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I HAVE A 2007 93 2.0T CONV WITH A P1312 CODE, IT HAS NEW

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2007 93 2.0T CONV WITH A P1312 CODE, IT HAS NEW PLUGS, NGK, CORRECTLY GAPPED, 2 NEW COILS, 158,000 MILES ON IT, I HAVE RECHECKED THE PLUGS THEY LOOK FINE, TEST DRIVEN IT, RUNS OK. IT DID HICKUP 1 OR 2 TIMES ON THE HIGHWAY BUT AFTER THAT IT RAN FINE.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P1312 can be set due to any of the following, with failing coils to be the most common

• Ignition Coil(s)
  • Ignition Coil(s) Wiring
  • Ionization Detection Module (CDM)
  • Spark Plug(s)

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, see the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Code%201312%20Feb%2024.pdf