Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I am getting a p1315 code on my 2004 Saab 9-3 Linear. No

Customer Question

I am getting a p1315 code on my 2004 Saab 9-3 Linear. No other codes. Car is running normal aside from a check engine light. Spark plugs and coils have been swapped and code cleared only to return as soon as i fire up the car. Help!!
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code you have listed (P1315) is coming up as an invalid code. Can you please recheck it and make sure you have the correct code. Post back when you can and we can work from there.