Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

1991 9k no electricity to fuel pump/fuse. new ecu, pump,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. 1991 9k no electricity to fuel pump/fuse. new ecu, pump, replaced relay with 2other used ones. pretty sure problem started when I connected battery with ignition switch in ON position
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Connected battery with ignition on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saab Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, and im never satisfied
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me what model your Saab is I will try and help you determine what the problem is with the fuel pump. Post back with this information and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1991 9k saab, like I already said. Here we go..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
maybe you recognize 9000 more easily?
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Okay so its a 900. Are you working on the 2.1 engine?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No the 9000 9000 9000 I have is 2.3 non turbo buddy
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

I am going to open the post back up for you . If some one has what you need they will respond. Please do not post back to me as it will lock the post to me and other can not help.