AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

My friend is the sole owner of a 2007 Saab 4cyl.2.3L turbo

Customer Question

My friend is the sole owner of a 2007 Saab 4cyl.2.3L turbo with Aero package and Anniver. edition. She has always kept it very nice and has had no problems with it. She is a retiree and takes care of her toys. I wondered if it is worth $6,000 and if I would be having trouble getting parts if I were to purchase it. She's had the same Saab mechanic for the years she's owned it. Has 93,000 miles on it and is a beautiful metallic blue. Thank you
Category: Saab
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Suggested retail on that car (what a dealer would charge) as it sits is around 6,800.00. It definitely adds to the desirability the fact that it's a one owner, and that it is known to be cared for. You know the history, whereas if you went and bought another one, you would not know the true history. You wouldn't have any problems getting parts for it. Go to rockauto.com. They have pretty much everything