Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

, in have a 2008 saab with 12k miles on it. car has

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: in have a 2008 saab with 12k miles on it. car has been sitting on trickle charges for last two months batter us full. i have changed out key fob battery. sterring wheel turn but key will not turn and start car? any idea
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saab Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having may be caused by a problem with the Ignition Switch Module (ISM) but in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned to see if there are fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.