Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2007 9-3 keeps getting wheel lock malfunction message and

Customer Question

2007 9-3 keeps getting wheel lock malfunction message and tells me to pull to a sage stop. Car runs great and I don't see any ramifications except appearance of message. Any ideas
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why you are getting this message you are going to need to start with having the system scanned with a Saab compatible scan tool , when this warning message comes on it means the computer is seeing a system fault. If you do not have access to the proper scan tool then unfortunately this is something that will need to be done by your dealer.