Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My saab 08,9.5,is giving codes,1230,1251,1260,0101 and

Customer Question

My saab 08,9.5,is giving codes,1230,1251,1260,0101 and 0300.car has 89,000 miles and had been running fine until last week.When codes are cleared the car run fine otherwise it idles at low rpm and shuts down,I
have to keep my foot on the gas and brake to keep up the rpm while at a stop light,you're thoughts!
Thanks,Mark 8 time saab owner
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem and most of the codes you setting indicate a problem with the throttle body and can be caused by any of the following,

• Connector — Connector pin resistance or loose fitting contacts.
  • Throttle Body Assembly
  • Throttle Potentiometers

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing starting with cleaning the throttle body. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Throttle%20body%20Dec%203.pdf