Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Saab 9-3 wouldn't start the other afternoon. Tried to jump

Customer Question

Saab 9-3 wouldn't start the other afternoon. Tried to jump it. Wouldn't start. Then thought it could be the battery. Purchased a new one. Then. .. nope. Nothing. Won't even crank.
Push started it. Worked. But no power. Went like 30 miles an hour wroth pedal to the floor.
Now, we try to push start it, and it won't even do that.
need help!
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run with full power you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse , proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can go in and check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you determine the cause.