Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2007 93 convertible I recently moved to Chicago

Customer Question

I have a 2007 93 convertible I recently moved to Chicago where it rains a lot. Previously Lived to So. Ca. Recently a storm caused the convertible to only operate in manual mode. Help!!
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to try and help you with this concern I need to know what model your 2007 Saab is and can you tell if there is water intrusion in any area of the car. Post back when you can and I will try and help you determine the cause.