Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2007 9.3 2.0T sport combi. AC was fine yesterday but

Customer Question

2007 9.3 2.0T sport combi. AC was fine yesterday but compressor doesn't work today. Fan is blowing like the thermostat is working (84 degree day; high fan and recirc comes on) but bowing hot air. Had to change the battery on Sunday. The auto up feature on the front windows didn't work after changing the battery until the second time I started it up today. Could this be electical
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since the problem occured after you replaced the battery before you do anything try to reset the system, to do so, shut everything off and then disconnect the negative battery cable for a few minutes to clear the computer. After doing so reconnect the battery and recheck the operation. If the problem returns then post back and we can work from there.