Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I think I accidently immobilized my Saab 9-3 when I was

Customer Question

I think I accidently immobilized my Saab 9-3 when I was trying to figure out how to unlock the trunk.
I hit the remote a few times and after doing that my car won't start.
There had been no problems prior to this.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please don't bother to answer. I thought I would have an answer within 10 minutes, it wasn't indicated it would be up to 24 hours until I signed up with my card and I had an emergency 3 hours ago.
Please do not bill me I am not satisfied at all.
kind regards,
diana
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what has caused the alarm to activate the first thing that is going to need to be done is you are going to need to have the system scanned to see what fault code is setting that's keeping the system from reading the key. One other thing you can try is if you have a spare key see if it will allow the car to crank and run, if that does not work then see if you can get the scan done and post back with the results and we can work from there to try and get this resolved for you.