Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

1997 saab 900 s the motor is broke and needs to be fixed how

Customer Question

1997 saab 900 s the motor is broke and needs to be fixed how can i put the top up and down manually
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont want to fix the motor its too expensive so i want to open and close the top manually
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to do this before its dark. its been over 20 minutes.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the motor is broken and hold the top from moving then one way to move the top manually would be to remove the motor which should allow you to move the top to the closed position with a helper helping you pull it up and over.