Fix_It_Man
Fix_It_Man, Other
Experience:  I am an ASE Master Certified technician and vehicle repair specialist with over 16 years of Saab experience.
1627031

I have a 2003 Saab 9-3 that recently began having multiple

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Saab 9-3 that recently began having multiple failure codes. I replaced the positive battery cable as it was extremely corroded thinking it the source of the problem, but I am still receiving a gearbox malfuntion warning and after a few minutes certain systems begin to lose electrical power.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Fix_It_Man replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. I would definitely also check all of the ground connections for the ground cable. Bad connections there will cause this. Have you checked the battery and alternator voltage while the engine is running?