Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2003 SAAB 9-5 2.3L NO START AND HAS SPARK, 125 PLUS

Customer Question

2003 SAAB 9-5 2.3L NO START AND HAS SPARK, 125 PLUS COMPRESSION, INJECTOR PULSE, FUEL PRESSURE 42 PSI, FUEL SMELLS GOOD?
Category: Saab
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

.Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure you have good fuel pressure as well as good spark and injector pulse as well as compression the engine should start if its cranking fast enough. Start first with Verifying cranking voltage is at least 10v. If it cranks at a good rate then I would suspect the compression is the problem. If you are only getting 125 PSI that is on the low side, are you sure the timing has not jumped?