peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I recently had to replace my tail lamps on my 2011 9-5 with

Customer Question

I recently had to replace my tail lamps on my 2011 9-5 with the European version aero. Mine is a turbo4. The led lights are all working and the reverse light, but the indicator lights are not working. I have checked the bulbs and those are fine. The car is basically not recognizing the indicator lights and the lights blink fast like a bulb is out even though the bulbs are fine. Any thoughts ?
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can try installing the same wattage bulbs as the US version bulbs or try and locate the same wattage as the US version as this should allow the computer to recognize them and operate them properly in most cases.It is usually the wattage difference in the bulbs that will cause this here.Make sure the lights are also wired properly.
Thanks Pete