peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

2003 Saab 9-3 with a PO340 P1312 and P1334. Where do I

Customer Question

2003 Saab 9-3 with a PO340 P1312 and P1334. Where do I start. Sometimes the cel comes on but not everytime?
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done is to clear out/erase all of these codes then operate the vehicle until the first code sets.This will be the code that needs diagnosed to locate and correct this fault here.In some cases multiple codes can set due to one fault so the first code that sets does need diagnosed to locate and repair the cause.If you can do this then post the first code set this will help just let me know.
Thanks Pete