Dan, Mechanic
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Saab 9-3 Linear: Replacing the Blower resistor on 2004 saab

Customer Question

Replacing the Blower resistor on 2004 saab 9 3 Linear. Have taken glove box out and can see blower motor, but cannot find the resistor. It is the square one with fins
Category: Saab
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. The blower motor controller is mounted on the passenger side of evaporator housing on most models, some are on the driver's side. If you follow wires from blower motor they will lead to controller. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found it, but I got more detail information from a link on the internet
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
I was not able to find any good pictures in the manuals. Happy to hear you were able to find it, let me know if you run into more questions. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really didn't need you at all. I found the right answer from a thread on the internet. I have replaced the resistor and everything is working fine. Signing off.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
No problem, I still need to be last to reply or it shows someone is waiting for me. If you found answer yourself no need to rate, thanks.