peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 9-3 2.0T: I live in Los Angeles. I have reoccurring problem

Customer Question

I live in Los Angeles. I have reoccurring problem with the brackets that holds the seat controls to the seat. I have been unable to get parts also my display keeps saying cornering lights malfunction and have not been able to get repaired. I have a Saab sedan 9-3 2008.
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases odd parts like these can be difficult to locate,You may have to find them used.One place I use is www.car-part.com to locate hard to find parts and used parts.
As for the cornering light issue here check and see if any of the cornering light bulbs are the incorrect bulbs installed.I have seen where the wrong bulbs will cause this issue needing replaced with the correct bulbs to resolve this issue.
Thanks Pete