peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 9-3 Arc convertible: My 2006 Saab 9-3 Arc glovebox lock

Customer Question

My 2006 Saab 9-3 Arc glovebox lock cylinder pulled out with key. What is method to re-insert in glovebox lock opening?
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Usually there is a retainer in the glove box or at the back where the cylinder installs to that needs to be reinstalled.In most cases when the cylinder comes out the retainer or glove box door itself needs replaced.This will need inspected further to see if a part has broke loose and if the part can be obtained without having to replace the glove box door.
Thanks Pete