peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 9000 CS: I have a 1996 Saab and all 4 of the turn signals

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Saab and all 4 of the turn signals stopped working including the dash light indicators. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am a 20 yr old girl and this is my first car, don't have a lot of money and no one to go to for help. Thank you
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the turn signal switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before in the past and had to replace it.This switch should be tested to see if this is the cause here for sure and replaced if found to be the fault.
Thanks Pete