Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Service Technician
Experience:  12 years Line Mechanic, Electronics, etc
1609972

Saab 9-3 Viggen: My airbag light is on after the battery was

Customer Question

My airbag light is on after the battery was changed and I am trying to find out how to reset it. Thanks for you help in advance
Category: Saab
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.There is NO Customer Input, if the Air Bag Light is on constantUse of Dealer Scan Tool or equal is needed to see Trouble Codes, Clear & Program.Could be as simple as Reset, as installing Battery could have caused a Voltage spike.But you need to have the Trouble Codes read, then Reset once the Trouble Codes have been repaired .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.