Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Saab 9.3 convertible: How to remove the driver side rear quarter

Customer Question

How to remove the driver side rear quarter window on a 2001 9.3 convertible
Category: Saab
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. You have to remove the seat cushion, then the trim panel and then the window. Below are directions with diagrams in pdf file format for easier downloading and printing Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks