peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 900 turbo convertible: need to get the radio code for

Customer Question

need to get the radio code for mu 9 saab 900 convertible. the 6 cd changer is in the trunk. can you help me?
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have 1200 mile trip tomorrow so quite desperate to get this resolved. 12 hours with no music will be terrible! thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry about typos. My 1998 saab 900
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this model here let me know.
http://www.radio-code.com/Saab-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm
Thanks Pete