jeffrey590, Master Saab Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.

Saab: Hi, I have two other question,please. I got other

I have two other question,please.
I got other problems.

The scan showed this message below.
P1682-00 Plausibility Fault between voltage feed from +15 and main relay.

This is the other message on scan.
P1312-00 Ionization Signals Implausible, Sooted Sparkplugs.

I already changed four sparkplugs and ignition coil too. The coil was already used but it works well.

Thank you,
Hello Robert, Can you supply year and model of your vehicle? Also VIN would help.. Thank you, Jeffrey
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry,here is the details.

2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t

Hello Robert, Thank you for the info. Providing the coil is in fact good then the Combustion Ionization Module may be at fault. This is the module on the drivers side engine directly in front of the firewall. Also make sure to use original equipment spark plugs to avoid a false code being generated.

P1682-00 indicates a poor connection in the +15 accessory circuit. Most common problem is a corroded or poor connection in connector H42-2...which is located under the battery tray. Separate and clean contacts with contact cleaner and check for any pushed out pins. If I can assist further I will be happy to. Thank you, Jeffrey