jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Master Saab Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.
11029438

Saab 9-3 Aero XWD: car asks to service xwd 08 9-3 saab, and

car asks to service xwd 08 9-3 saab, and has the following computer codes: U2170-71, U2103-00 and U2142-00. Can you tell me hwat those codes mean?
GreetingsCustomer These 3 codes all have to do with the vehicles data bus communications. In other words, the vehicle computers cannot exchange data due to either a faulty component or a short/open circuit in the bus system. The XWD system will need to be interrogated with a Saab /GM TECH2 scanner to obtain the manufacturers specific communications data. A generic scan tool will not be able to read the necessary values to pinpoint the fault. If I can assist further or answer any further questions I will be happy to. Thank you, Jeffrey
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you

Let me know,
Jeff