jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Master Saab Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.
11029438

Saab 9-3 Aero: Stability Control Failure light comes on occassionally

Stability Control Failure light comes on occassionally when making right turns, what do I need to look for?
Category: Saab
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  jeffrey590 replied 4 years ago.
Greetings JACUSTOMER, The most likely cause of this problem is a faulty wheel speed sensor which is incorporated inside the wheel hub(s). It will be difficult to determine which one it is visually since the sensor is internal to the hub assembly. The most accurate way would be to have the vehicles computer systems scanned with either a Tech2 scan tool (recommended) or for FREE at either a Pep Boys or an Auto Zone. If you choose the to go the Tech2 choice, the cost should be no more than $50 - $75 dollars. make sure you get a copy of all stored codes and the accompanying text with your receipt. I will help you interpret which is faulty and you can choose if you want to take on the repairs yourself...If I can assist further please let me know...jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Master Saab Technician
Experience: ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.