Mike, Technician
Experience:  Motor Technician of 34 years+ in vehicle repair and diagnostics.

Fault code..voltage corralation on throttle position sensor..occurs

Customer Question

my car eml comes on and fault code p2135 comes up ,voltage corralation on throttle position sensor,when i clear it its fine for a week then re occurs
Category: Saab
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Ostensibly, this is a TB - Throttle body fault.. but carefully check the wiring / connections to it first as its known for the connections / wires being faulty which can cause obvious faults such as you have.

If that is all ok though - and cleaning hasn't helped ( which it often doesn't for this fault code ) then its going to need a replacement throttle body Im afraid.

So check - work through as above first before condemning the TB unit.

Im very pleased to have helped you -

Please click the Accept button for me - Thank You ...and if you do need / wish to get back to me after - you can do so just by coming back to this post and use the Reply button - your reply will then come straight back to me .. and Im always happy to help further....
Please note , you need to press the Accept button even if you are a subscriber to justanswer - thank you again.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.