Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Saab 9-3 SE my tcs off light came on and wont go off. If I

my tcs off light came on and wont go off. If I take off the negetive cable and put it back on after a minute. The tcs off light wont be lite and my cruise control works again. but that only last for about 35 miles then the tcs off light comes back on would that be the sylinoid or the whole tcs unit
Category: Saab
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Most common is an abs wheel speed sensor . This sends the signal for the tcs and cruise to operate . Just need to have it scammed when the light is on to see what code is stored . If it's the abs sensor about 200 parts and labor . These are the next steps . Hoped this helped. Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

cool where are the wheel sensors located? does it need reset after they are change or will it automaticly reset?

Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
They usually automatically reset . There is one at each wheel at the knuckle the read off the axles. Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

thanks for the info hopefully thats the problem everthing else seems really expensive