Mark N
Mark N, Saab Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience on all models of Saabs!

Saab 9-5 2.3T need to verify location of fuel pump relay in

Customer Question

need to verify location of fuel pump relay in Saab 2002 9-5. Replaced in position G2? Is this correct? Am not getting voltage reading at fuel pump wire connection. Am getting signal for fuel gage. Have key in on position. Is there also a anti theft circuit? Anything else that would prevent power? Fuse in side panel OK. Please advise on all above questions
Category: Saab
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Tim, the relay for the fuel pump is in the G2 spot, so you are correct, with the relay removed, do you have 12 volts in 2 of the cavities of the relay, with the key on?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I was under the impressions we would get a response last night as I clicked the response in 10 minutes..after waiting until well after midnight and not getting a response, we started working on the car without my question being answered...we did fix the car, so I won't be needing your help or paying for it..

thanks anyway

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.