peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I'm looking for the location of the water pump 4 2006

Customer Question

I'm looking for the location of the water pump 4 2006 Terry camper
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Terry. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Owning several campers I have seen the pump under the kitchen sink area or near the hot water tank.In most cases it is near the hot water tank and a panel needs removed.I have had some under beds where the bed flooring had to be removed to access it or an access panel.Wherever your hot water tank is the pump should be sitting near by.If this was already checked or is not what you are looking for here let me know.It usually looks something like this here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbkzwvpr59pwhh8/pu-05-17.jpg?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete