Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We just bought our jayco north point 2017. april 29th. we

Customer Question

We just bought our jayco north point 2017. april 29th. we came home and the carefree awning arm was spilt in have. screws was out of the heads that hold the awning. We are at Eby Pines campground and need to have someone go over and replace it
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Jayco North Point 2017
JA: What is the model of your '17 RV?
Customer: 375BHFS
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i GOT THE AWNING ROLLED up wear it wouldn't rip
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need someone to come over and replace the arms and heads so we can leave this sunday
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I would give the campground host a call or one of the local RV parks there and see who they recommend as a good mobile tech. Most have at least one they can recommend that services that area and does good work. Local RV shops in that area usually know who does that as well. We are scattered all over the country and many techs here don't do mobile work. I do in my RV shop, but I am limited to those areas within about a 70 mile radius of where I am. Sorry I can't give you more here, but I am hopeful this gives you a place to start. Please get back to me if you need additional assistance or support as all follow ups are included in our fee and there is no time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks!