peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have a Destiny 2006 and we want to fit a battery to the

Hi we have a Destiny 2006 and we want to fit a battery to the setec st-11 series is this hard to do
Many thanks CJ

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Below is a user manual as well as diagram layout to help with the install.You should be able to install a battery for this model here.It is advised to have an electrical technician/mechanic install this to prevent any shorting out issues that can damage the ST or short out the battery itself.

https://www.caravansplus.com.au/pdf/ST-II%20User%20Manual.pdf

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
5

Thanks.Feel free to rate the 5 here or above as this is how i receive credit for my time.There should be something for you to click on to rate the 5 stars.

Thanks Pete