peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1998 fleetwod discovery and the radio will not

Customer Question

I have a 1998 fleetwod discovery and the radio will not power up- checked the fuse and switches in the back and on the power panel- any ideas
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the power and ground signals tested at the back of the radio to see if it has the proper power and grounds.If it does then the radio itself is at fault here needing repaired or replaced to resolve this issue.If it does not have a power or ground make sure the wiring is all o.k. with no damaged needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete