Joe
Joe, RV Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

2008 pace arrow on w 24 work horse chassi my is when driving

Customer Question

2008 pace arrow on w 24 work horse chassi my is when driving hit a bump my blower goes off & my outside temp & compass goes out later hit more bump comes back on
JA: What year is your Compass?
Customer: dont know came with rig
JA: Are you fixing your Compass yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: check all wire conection
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: somtimes when i start the rig it will not work
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yes they r clean
Category: RV
Expert:  Joe replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Unfortunately this is going to be either a bad connection or a short. Something like this you already know is going to be a pain to find I am sure, I say this because there's not much you can do other then testing with a voltmeter and tracing wiring and shaking wires and tapping things to find the problem. Start with a voltmeter or test light and when these devices are not working test the fuses for power on both sides, power out of the fuses indicates the problem is after the fuse. No power means the problem is before the fuse. Shaking and tapping things, wiring etc may help isolate the location of the problem.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready as that is the only way I receive payment from the question. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.